MINNEAPOLIS — Kevin Love had 24 points and 12 rebounds and the Minnesota Timberwolves rolled to a 122-101 victory over the sputtering Utah Jazz on Friday night.
Love extended the longest double-double streak since 1973-74 to 53 straight games and Michael Beasley scored 23 points for the Timberwolves, who snapped an incredible 20-game losing streak to Northwest Division opponents.
Gordon Hayward scored 18 points for the new-look Jazz, who have lost 10 of their last 13 games and are falling out of the playoff picture in the Western Conference.
The Jazz are 3-6 since trading start point guard Deron Williams and are looking a little lost without longtime leader Jerry Sloan, who resigned as coach on Feb. 10.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 101
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 96
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25