Saturday on TV
College basketball: Conference USA Tournament final (10 a.m., Ch. 2); America East Tournament (10 a.m., ESPN2); SEC Tournament, first semifinal, teams TBA (11 a.m., Ch. 4); ACC Tournament first semifinal (11 a.m., ESPN); Big Ten Tournament, first semifinal (11:40 a.m., Ch. 2); MEAC Tournament, final, (noon, ESPN2); SEC Tournament, second semifinal (1 p.m., Ch. 4); Acc Tournament second semifinal, (1 p.m., ESNP); Big Ten Tournament, second semifinal (2 p.m., Ch. 2); Southland Tournament, final (2 p.m., ESPN2); Pac-10 Tournament, final, (4 p.m., Ch.. 2); Big 12 Tournament, final (4 p.m., ESPN); Mac Tournament, final, (4 p.m., ESPN2); Mountain West Conference Tournament, final (5 p.m., Versus); Big West Tournament, final (6 p.m., ESPN2); WAC Tournament, final, (8 p.m., ESPN2)
NBA basketball (6 p.m., FSN): Jazz at Bulls
Rascal Flatts: Nothing Like This (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The country superstars perform in St. Paul, Minn.
Sunday on TV
College basketball: Atlantic 10 Tournament, final (11 a.m., Ch. 2); SEC Tournament, final (11 a.m., Ch. 4); ACC Tournament, final (11 a.m., ESPN); Big Ten Tournament, final (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2)
NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show (4 p.m., Ch. 4): The tournament brackets are announced.
The Amazing Race (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Frustration at getting lost and misplaced passports threatens a team.
Secret Millionaire (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Real estate investor Marc Paskin spends a week in a dangerous part of Detroit in search of people and organizations deserving of his financial help.
America's Next Great Restaurant (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The 10 restaurateurs must each create a logo and hire an executive chef.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Marge tries to help a hoarder.
Bob's Burgers (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Linda tries to take advantage of tourist traffic by opening a bed and breakfast.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): United Van Lines CEO Rich McClure struggles through physically demanding tasks.
The Celebrity Apprentice (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The celebrities must write a children's book based on a teammate and perform it for 4- and 5-year-olds.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases 'Danny Boy'...
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- David Archuleta sings 'Bring Him Home' for...
- You think your student is well off? The...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 20
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- TSA offering $15,000 for best airport... 10
- You think your student is well off? The... 9