Saturday on TV
College basketball: Conference USA Tournament final (10 a.m., Ch. 2); America East Tournament (10 a.m., ESPN2); SEC Tournament, first semifinal, teams TBA (11 a.m., Ch. 4); ACC Tournament first semifinal (11 a.m., ESPN); Big Ten Tournament, first semifinal (11:40 a.m., Ch. 2); MEAC Tournament, final, (noon, ESPN2); SEC Tournament, second semifinal (1 p.m., Ch. 4); Acc Tournament second semifinal, (1 p.m., ESNP); Big Ten Tournament, second semifinal (2 p.m., Ch. 2); Southland Tournament, final (2 p.m., ESPN2); Pac-10 Tournament, final, (4 p.m., Ch.. 2); Big 12 Tournament, final (4 p.m., ESPN); Mac Tournament, final, (4 p.m., ESPN2); Mountain West Conference Tournament, final (5 p.m., Versus); Big West Tournament, final (6 p.m., ESPN2); WAC Tournament, final, (8 p.m., ESPN2)
NBA basketball (6 p.m., FSN): Jazz at Bulls
Rascal Flatts: Nothing Like This (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The country superstars perform in St. Paul, Minn.
Sunday on TV
College basketball: Atlantic 10 Tournament, final (11 a.m., Ch. 2); SEC Tournament, final (11 a.m., Ch. 4); ACC Tournament, final (11 a.m., ESPN); Big Ten Tournament, final (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2)
NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show (4 p.m., Ch. 4): The tournament brackets are announced.
The Amazing Race (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Frustration at getting lost and misplaced passports threatens a team.
Secret Millionaire (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Real estate investor Marc Paskin spends a week in a dangerous part of Detroit in search of people and organizations deserving of his financial help.
America's Next Great Restaurant (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The 10 restaurateurs must each create a logo and hire an executive chef.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Marge tries to help a hoarder.
Bob's Burgers (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Linda tries to take advantage of tourist traffic by opening a bed and breakfast.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): United Van Lines CEO Rich McClure struggles through physically demanding tasks.
The Celebrity Apprentice (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The celebrities must write a children's book based on a teammate and perform it for 4- and 5-year-olds.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking materialism...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Unmasked: How the dynamic duo behind Salt...
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking... 24
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 23
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Southern California conference... 10
- New book examines 4th Article of Faith... 9
- Erin Stewart: Is free-range parenting... 8
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- UTA, health officials offering free... 5