Saturday on TV
College basketball: Conference USA Tournament final (10 a.m., Ch. 2); America East Tournament (10 a.m., ESPN2); SEC Tournament, first semifinal, teams TBA (11 a.m., Ch. 4); ACC Tournament first semifinal (11 a.m., ESPN); Big Ten Tournament, first semifinal (11:40 a.m., Ch. 2); MEAC Tournament, final, (noon, ESPN2); SEC Tournament, second semifinal (1 p.m., Ch. 4); Acc Tournament second semifinal, (1 p.m., ESNP); Big Ten Tournament, second semifinal (2 p.m., Ch. 2); Southland Tournament, final (2 p.m., ESPN2); Pac-10 Tournament, final, (4 p.m., Ch.. 2); Big 12 Tournament, final (4 p.m., ESPN); Mac Tournament, final, (4 p.m., ESPN2); Mountain West Conference Tournament, final (5 p.m., Versus); Big West Tournament, final (6 p.m., ESPN2); WAC Tournament, final, (8 p.m., ESPN2)
NBA basketball (6 p.m., FSN): Jazz at Bulls
Rascal Flatts: Nothing Like This (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The country superstars perform in St. Paul, Minn.
Sunday on TV
College basketball: Atlantic 10 Tournament, final (11 a.m., Ch. 2); SEC Tournament, final (11 a.m., Ch. 4); ACC Tournament, final (11 a.m., ESPN); Big Ten Tournament, final (1:30 p.m., Ch. 2)
NCAA Basketball Championship Selection Show (4 p.m., Ch. 4): The tournament brackets are announced.
The Amazing Race (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Frustration at getting lost and misplaced passports threatens a team.
Secret Millionaire (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Real estate investor Marc Paskin spends a week in a dangerous part of Detroit in search of people and organizations deserving of his financial help.
America's Next Great Restaurant (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The 10 restaurateurs must each create a logo and hire an executive chef.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Marge tries to help a hoarder.
Bob's Burgers (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Linda tries to take advantage of tourist traffic by opening a bed and breakfast.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): United Van Lines CEO Rich McClure struggles through physically demanding tasks.
The Celebrity Apprentice (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The celebrities must write a children's book based on a teammate and perform it for 4- and 5-year-olds.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Parenting programs leave father out, to kids'...
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 75
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 8
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- Co-pilot who reportedly crashed plane... 3
- Colleges getting out of health... 3
- From the Statue of Liberty to Utah's... 3