NEW YORK — The Big East tournament is so big, it's getting its own theme song — courtesy of Nick Lachey (lah-SHAY').
The pop singer wrote "Last One Standing," a rocking tribute to the men's basketball tournament being played out this week at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The song will make its national debut during the championship game on Saturday.
Lachey — who was at the tournament Thursday to cheer on his Cincinnati Bearcats — says the song is about the spirit of competition — getting knocked down, and getting back up.
Lachey says he hopes "Last One Standing" endures for years to come.
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Actor Paul Walker dies in car crash; was...
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy
- Obama: Income inequality a defining challenge
- Research: Native American genes have Eurasian...
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's birth...
- Newtown releases 911 calls showing anguish...
- Unions and tea party activists? Common Core...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 70
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Obama declares health care law is... 19
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 18
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy 17
- Research: Native American genes have... 14