I took a trip to Idaho this winter, and they had their share of snow. Idaho uses what they call sand instead of salt for snow control on their roads. After many hours of white-knuckle driving and three dozen small chips in our cars front window from "sandy" rocks, we made it back to Utah. Congratulations to our Utah State Highway Department for doing a super job clearing our roads. Also thanks to our Salt Lake County road crews this winter who have also done a great, timely clearing job.
David S. Taylor
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Cedric Nicholson: Have women become forgotten...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 35
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27