I took a trip to Idaho this winter, and they had their share of snow. Idaho uses what they call sand instead of salt for snow control on their roads. After many hours of white-knuckle driving and three dozen small chips in our cars front window from "sandy" rocks, we made it back to Utah. Congratulations to our Utah State Highway Department for doing a super job clearing our roads. Also thanks to our Salt Lake County road crews this winter who have also done a great, timely clearing job.
David S. Taylor
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Letter: Protected lands
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 38
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 37
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31