College basketball: TBA vs. Ohio State (10 a.m., ESPN); North Carolina vs. TBA (10 a.m., ESPN2); Colorado State vs. New Mexico (10 a.m., The mtn.); Illinois vs. Michigan (noon, ESPN); Clemson vs. TBA (noon, ESPN2); Bucknell vs. Lafayette (2:30 p.m., ESPN2); Big East first semifinal, teams TBA (5 p.m., ESPN); Duke vs. TBA (5 p.m., ESPN2); Big East second semifinal, teams TBA (7 p.m., ESPN); Florida State vs. TBA (7 p.m., ESPN2); Pac-10 first semifinal, teams TBA (9 p.m., FSN); Pac-10 second semifinal, teams TBA (9:30 p.m., FSN)
NBA basketball (6 p.m., FSN): Jazz at Timberwolves
The Defenders (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Nick and Pete dissolve their partnership in order to represent a married couple accused of killing a yoga instructor.
Supernanny (7 p.m., Ch. 4): A woman who wants to be a "fun mom" struggles to accept Jo's advice on disciplining her three boys.
Kitchen Nightmares (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Ramsay visits a Providence, R.I., restaurant.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): A popular student at a private school is murdered.
Fringe (8 p.m., Ch.13): The team investigates a group of thieves who are able to break the laws of gravity.
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch.2): Danny vows to find the killer of a war hero who was homeless.
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- The Clean Cut: Rascal Flatts prays with...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 133
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7