MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points and made a 19-footer with less than a second left as the New York Knicks withstood a late Memphis rally and beat the Grizzlies 110-108 on Wednesday night.
Amare Stoudemire added 26 points for the Knicks, while Toney Douglas finished with 18 points and a career-high 10 assists.
CLIPPERS 108, CELTICS 103: At Boston, Mo Williams scored 28 points and Los Angeles withstood a late Boston surge for its fourth straight win.
TIMBERWOLVES 101, PACERS 75: At Minneapolis, Kevin Love (16 points and 21 rebounds in just 27 minutes) recorded his 52nd double-double in a row to surpass Moses Malone for the longest such streak since the ABA and NBA merged in 1976 in Minnesota's victory.
THUNDER 110, 76ERS 105 (OT): At Philadelphia, Kevin Durant had 34 points and 16 rebounds, and Russell Westbrook added 27 points and 12 assists to lead Oklahoma City.
HORNETS 93, MAVERICKS 92: At New Orleans, Jarrett Jack scored 21 points, hitting three free throws to complete an unlikely 8-0 run inside the final 1:13, and New Orleans edged Dallas.
SPURS 111, PISTONS 104: At San Antonio, Tony Parker scored 23 points, Tim Duncan had a double-double and the Spurs bounced back from a humbling loss.
BULLS 101, BOBCATS 84: At Charlotte, N.C., Derrick Rose and Kyle Korver scored 20 points apiece for Chicago. The Bulls' victory was dimmed by an injury to Carlos Boozer, who limped off late in the game after his left leg bent awkwardly on a flagrant foul by Kwame Brown.
NETS 94, WARRIORS 90: At Newark, N.J., Brook Lopez had 26 points and 10 rebounds, and made two clinching free throws with 3.3 seconds left for New Jersey. Deron Williams missed the game to be with his wife in Dallas for the birth of the couple's fourth child.
BUCKS 110, CAVALIERS 90: At Milwaukee, Brandon Jennings and Earl Boykins each scored 18 points in the Bucks' win.
MAGIC 106, KINGS 102: At Sacramento, Calif., Jameer Nelson scored 26 points and Dwight Howard returned from a one-game suspension to lead Orlando.
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Hollis: Past Jazz players vs. the current...
- RSL hangs on to defeat Houston, thanks to...
- BYU baseball: five-run ninth powers No. 30...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 94
- BYU basketball: Cougars to play USC... 49
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 46
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of... 29
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 23
- Oakland Raiders owner says he will... 20
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 20
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might... 14