Knicks 131, Jazz 109
Game 64: Monday at Madison Square Garden
The Jazz can't recover after allowing the high-flying Knicks to score 40 points in the first quarter
Al Jefferson scores a season-high 36 points on 17-for-26 shooting, but the rest of the starters were 6-for-22
The Knicks are sparked by the trio of Carmelo Anthony (34 points), Amar'e Stoudemire (31 points) and Toney Douglas (20 points)
Jazz at Toronto
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 167
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 80
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 67
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 58
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 44
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 43
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 29
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24