Knicks 131, Jazz 109
Game 64: Monday at Madison Square Garden
The Jazz can't recover after allowing the high-flying Knicks to score 40 points in the first quarter
Al Jefferson scores a season-high 36 points on 17-for-26 shooting, but the rest of the starters were 6-for-22
The Knicks are sparked by the trio of Carmelo Anthony (34 points), Amar'e Stoudemire (31 points) and Toney Douglas (20 points)
Jazz at Toronto
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Olympic organizers suspect 'isolated'...
- Cavaliers re-sign veteran forward Richard...
- Jimmy Walker opens with 65 at stifling PGA;...
- Akpom scores deciding goal as Arsenal tops...
- Streb shoots 63 and joins Walker in lead at PGA
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 64
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 58
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 52
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 35
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 20