Knicks 131, Jazz 109
Game 64: Monday at Madison Square Garden
The Jazz can't recover after allowing the high-flying Knicks to score 40 points in the first quarter
Al Jefferson scores a season-high 36 points on 17-for-26 shooting, but the rest of the starters were 6-for-22
The Knicks are sparked by the trio of Carmelo Anthony (34 points), Amar'e Stoudemire (31 points) and Toney Douglas (20 points)
Jazz at Toronto
Wednesday, 5 p.m.
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- 20 years ago: Utah Jazz drop heartbreaker to...
- 2 Indian climbers missing on Mount Everest...
- While Djokovic, Williams wait, Wawrinka gets...
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 107
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 35
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 33
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 25
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 18
- Utah softball beats Kentucky, 5-3, to... 16
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under... 14