Today on TV
College basketball: Sun Belt Tournament finals (5 p.m., ESPN2); Horizon League Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN); Summit League Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN2)
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The team must protect Ziva's father when his attendance at a convention leads to surprises.
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jim's secret is put at risk when the police station is taken hostage.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Substitute Holly Holliday returns, and Emma and Dr. Carl address some issues in their personal life.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The team tracks a mysterious hit squad after a special agent is taken out.
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The Fifth Column tries to figure out Anna's plans for the Blue Energy reactor; Diana tells Lisa that the time to fulfill her destiny is upon her.
The Biggest Loser (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Each team is allowed to have only two players work with a trainer; the teams face off in a challenge where they must cross a mud pit without touching the mud; several contestants open up to their trainers.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Cousin Mike visits with his new wife and three brother-husbands; Burt tries to fix his brother's relationship with Mike.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): An elderly woman is excessively appreciative when Adam returns her puppy; Mike confronts a noisy neighbor; Ethan's girlfriend wants to meet his next-door neighbor.
The Good Wife (9 p.m., Ch. 2): An Army reservist is accused of murdering his wife.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): As the detectives embark on emotional shifts in their lives, a young graffiti artist is murdered; Fitch receives shocking news from his ex-wife.
Parenthood (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Adam comes to Max's defense.
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- The Clean Cut: Rascal Flatts prays with...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 133
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7