Today on TV
College basketball: Sun Belt Tournament finals (5 p.m., ESPN2); Horizon League Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN); Summit League Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN2)
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The team must protect Ziva's father when his attendance at a convention leads to surprises.
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jim's secret is put at risk when the police station is taken hostage.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Substitute Holly Holliday returns, and Emma and Dr. Carl address some issues in their personal life.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The team tracks a mysterious hit squad after a special agent is taken out.
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The Fifth Column tries to figure out Anna's plans for the Blue Energy reactor; Diana tells Lisa that the time to fulfill her destiny is upon her.
The Biggest Loser (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Each team is allowed to have only two players work with a trainer; the teams face off in a challenge where they must cross a mud pit without touching the mud; several contestants open up to their trainers.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Cousin Mike visits with his new wife and three brother-husbands; Burt tries to fix his brother's relationship with Mike.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): An elderly woman is excessively appreciative when Adam returns her puppy; Mike confronts a noisy neighbor; Ethan's girlfriend wants to meet his next-door neighbor.
The Good Wife (9 p.m., Ch. 2): An Army reservist is accused of murdering his wife.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): As the detectives embark on emotional shifts in their lives, a young graffiti artist is murdered; Fitch receives shocking news from his ex-wife.
Parenthood (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Adam comes to Max's defense.
- Disney and Pixar movie quiz: 25 quotes from...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- 'Studio C' makes 'Breaking Bad' scenes family...
- If you want people to find you attractive,...
- The Clean Cut: Modern-day good Samaritan...
- BYU Broadcasting wins 13 more Emmys for...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 82
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Researchers: Patients have only... 12
- Family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart 10
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 9
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline... 8
- Why future grooms honor the tradition... 7