Today on TV
College basketball: Sun Belt Tournament finals (5 p.m., ESPN2); Horizon League Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN); Summit League Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN2)
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The team must protect Ziva's father when his attendance at a convention leads to surprises.
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jim's secret is put at risk when the police station is taken hostage.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Substitute Holly Holliday returns, and Emma and Dr. Carl address some issues in their personal life.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The team tracks a mysterious hit squad after a special agent is taken out.
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The Fifth Column tries to figure out Anna's plans for the Blue Energy reactor; Diana tells Lisa that the time to fulfill her destiny is upon her.
The Biggest Loser (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Each team is allowed to have only two players work with a trainer; the teams face off in a challenge where they must cross a mud pit without touching the mud; several contestants open up to their trainers.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Cousin Mike visits with his new wife and three brother-husbands; Burt tries to fix his brother's relationship with Mike.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): An elderly woman is excessively appreciative when Adam returns her puppy; Mike confronts a noisy neighbor; Ethan's girlfriend wants to meet his next-door neighbor.
The Good Wife (9 p.m., Ch. 2): An Army reservist is accused of murdering his wife.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): As the detectives embark on emotional shifts in their lives, a young graffiti artist is murdered; Fitch receives shocking news from his ex-wife.
Parenthood (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Adam comes to Max's defense.
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy:...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- 7 things you can afford that you take for...
- The Clean Cut: Lindsey Stirling joins 'Kid...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- Staying faithful: How the Internet changed...
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 10
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 9
- Living with Children: Late nights, not... 7
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 5
- US eating habits improve a bit —... 4
- Staying faithful: How the Internet... 4
- Student evades monitors, spreads Ebola... 3
- 5 parenting lessons from movies 3