In the 6-minute segment, Fredette addressed the following topics:
His roots in the LDS Church, along with how his family and the gospel have shaped his life.
Crediting the Lord for his God-given talents.
Using his celebrity status to spread the gospel message. (Being a missionary for the church) means more to me than being a good basketball player, Fredette says.
His thoughts on living the gospel and how it continues to shape his future.
BYU play-by-play voice Greg Wrubell also shares his first impression upon meeting Jimmer and talks about the seniors remarkable career at BYU.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup: Layton...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 46
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29