College basketball: CAA Tournament finals (5 p.m., ESPN); MAAC Tournament finals (5 p.m., ESPN2); West Coast Conference Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN); Southern Conference Tournament finals (7 p.m., ESPN2)
NBA basketball (5:30 p.m., FSR): Jazz at Knicks
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Season 15's most-memorable bachelorettes return to confront one another and Brad
The Event (7 p.m., Ch. 5): While the intelligence community tries to decrypt Thomas' message, he launches a surprise attack.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Cuddy receives news that forces her to re-evaluate her priorities.
Mad Love (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Kate is overprotective when her younger sister, Julia (Brittany Snow), visits New York for the first time.
The Chicago Code (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Detective Wysocki and Evers encounter uncooperative locals while investigating the death of a teenager in Chinatown.
Harry's Law (9 p.m., Ch. 5): A teenager tends to the victim of a drive-by shooting but finds himself in hot water when the assistant D.A. believes he was involved in a cop's death.
- Summer movie preview: A look at 21 films and...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- 18 of the best made-up words from children's...
- Here's my favorite 'Age of Ultron' plot twist
- 5-year-old rings bell, celebrates end of...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- What's new: 'The First Vision'... 11
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 9
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- From the makeup aisle: Advice from a... 5
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson... 4