Eric Jamison, Associated Press
LAS VEGAS — Rashad Green scored 23 points and added 10 rebounds to lead No. 3 seed San Francisco to a 76-59 victory Saturday night over No. 6 seed Pepperdine in the West Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals.
It was San Francisco's first postseason win over Pepperdine in eight tries.
San Francisco (17-13) will face No. 2 seed Gonzaga (22-9) in a semifinal game Sunday. Santa Clara (19-13) faces top seed Saint Mary's (23-7) in the other semifinal game.
Lorne Jackson led Pepperdine (12-21) with 18 points, while Joshua Lowery added 15 and Mychel Thompson 11 on 4-of-14 shooting.
San Francisco led 42-35 at halftime, and Pepperdine was within six after a putback by Taylor Darby.
The Dons then went on a 16-8 run, with a 3-pointer by Marko Petrovic giving San Francisco a 60-46 lead with 8:20 remaining.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 56
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37