Eric Jamison, Associated Press
LAS VEGAS — Rashad Green scored 23 points and added 10 rebounds to lead No. 3 seed San Francisco to a 76-59 victory Saturday night over No. 6 seed Pepperdine in the West Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals.
It was San Francisco's first postseason win over Pepperdine in eight tries.
San Francisco (17-13) will face No. 2 seed Gonzaga (22-9) in a semifinal game Sunday. Santa Clara (19-13) faces top seed Saint Mary's (23-7) in the other semifinal game.
Lorne Jackson led Pepperdine (12-21) with 18 points, while Joshua Lowery added 15 and Mychel Thompson 11 on 4-of-14 shooting.
San Francisco led 42-35 at halftime, and Pepperdine was within six after a putback by Taylor Darby.
The Dons then went on a 16-8 run, with a 3-pointer by Marko Petrovic giving San Francisco a 60-46 lead with 8:20 remaining.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26