BYU senior guard
Saturday vs. Wyoming: 34 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists
Note: Scored 12 of the Cougars' first 18 points. Recorded 0 fouls in the game.
Duke senior guard
Saturday at (13) North Carolina: 30 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists
Note: Nailed 12 of 13 free throws, but missed all four of his 3-pointers in loss.
Connecticut junior guard
Saturday vs. (7) Notre Dame 34 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assists
Note: Missed potentially game-winning 3-pointer in the 70-67 loss.
Ohio State freshman forward
Did not play Saturday Note: The Buckeyes are hosting Wisconsin at 2 p.m. He has scored just 15 points in his last two games.
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU football what you may have missed: Not...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 107
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 68
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 61
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for... 33