Don Ryan, Associated Press
PORTLAND, Ore. — LaMarcus Aldridge scored 26 points and the Portland Trail Blazers beat the Charlotte Bobcats 93-69 Saturday night, a little more than a week after the two teams pulled off a trade just minutes before the deadline.
Patty Mills made four 3-pointers for the Trail Blazers.
Gerald Henderson had 16 points for the Bobcats, who have lost four straight, all on the road.
The Blazers sent centers Joel Przybilla and Sean Marks, forward Dante Cunningham, and a pair of conditional first-round draft picks to Charlotte on Feb. 24 in exchange for Gerald Wallace, who was the last original member of the 7-year-old Bobcats. The deal was struck just seven minutes before the deadline.
Wallace, an All-Star last season, had seven points off the bench against his former team.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34