Don Ryan, Associated Press
PORTLAND, Ore. — LaMarcus Aldridge scored 26 points and the Portland Trail Blazers beat the Charlotte Bobcats 93-69 Saturday night, a little more than a week after the two teams pulled off a trade just minutes before the deadline.
Patty Mills made four 3-pointers for the Trail Blazers.
Gerald Henderson had 16 points for the Bobcats, who have lost four straight, all on the road.
The Blazers sent centers Joel Przybilla and Sean Marks, forward Dante Cunningham, and a pair of conditional first-round draft picks to Charlotte on Feb. 24 in exchange for Gerald Wallace, who was the last original member of the 7-year-old Bobcats. The deal was struck just seven minutes before the deadline.
Wallace, an All-Star last season, had seven points off the bench against his former team.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 28
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22