Utah missed three straight shots as Denver went on a 9-0 run. Then after regaining the lead, the Jazz made four turnovers in the final 3-1/2 minutes as the new-look Nuggets clinched their fifth win in six games since trading away Carmelo Anthony and Chauncey Billups.
The loss, meanwhile, dropped the Jazz two games out of the playoff picture and gave Corbin a 1-7 mark since overtaking the head coaching reins from the resigned Jerry Sloan.
That puts extra pressure on Utah to win at home tonight when it hosts Sacramento at EnergySolutions Arena, where stunningly, the Jazz have not won in seven consecutive outings.
The last home win? Clear back on Jan. 31 against Charlotte, 83-78.
That marks the Jazz's longest home losing streak since 1982.
Utah is also just 1-4 since trading two-time All-Star Deron Williams to New Jersey for Devon Harris and Derrick Favors.
"Mistakes … in key situations (are) costing us the game," Corbin said. "But the effort's been good, and I think we'll get better as guys get used to each other and trust each other a little bit more."
Corbin admits that lack of success is "frustrating for everybody," but he said the team is sticking together through these challenging times.
"There's hope that we can get better," Corbin said. "There's trust that we're a good team and there's belief that if we stay together and fight together, we'll win together."
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Brad Rock: If the NFL could add a team in...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Twitter reaction: U.S. men's soccer team...
- Utah Jazz: Possible Jazz draftee Michael...
- More than just football: Alema Te'o promotes...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 184
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 65
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah... 41
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and... 36
- Utes basketball: Utah conducting... 32
- Austin Collie's workout with San... 18
- Brad Rock: USU coach Matt Wells has... 11
- University of Utah 'restructures'... 11