Saturday on TV
College basketball: Wyoming at BYU (1:30 p.m., the Mtn.); Villanova at Pittsburgh (2 p.m., Ch. 2); UNLV at Utah (2 p.m., Versus); Purdue at Iowa (2 p.m., ESPN); Big South Tournament finals (2 p.m., ESPN2); Florida at Vanderbilt (4 p.m., ESPN); Atlantic Sun Tournament finals (4 p.m., ESPN2); Air Force at New Mexico (4 p.m., the Mtn.); Duke at North Carolina (6 p.m., Ch. 2); Ohio Valley Conference Tournament (6 p.m., ESPN2); Texas at Baylor (7 p.m., ESPN); Colorado State at San Diego State (8 p.m., the Mtn.)
Sunday on TV
Sprint Cup Series Kobolt Tools 400 (12:30 p.m., Ch. 13): NASCAR racing.
NBA basketball: Lakers at Spurs (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4), New York at Atlanta (4:30 p.m., ESPN), Boston at Milwaukee (7 p.m., ESPN)
College basketball: Big Ten Wildcard (2 p.m., Ch. 2), Colorado State at San Diego State (4 p.m., the mtn.), West Coast Conference Tournament semifinals (6 p.m., ESPN2)
Women's college basketball: Big Ten Tournament finals (1:30 p.m., ESPN2), SEC Tournament Finals (3:30 p.m., ESPN2)
America's Next Great Restaurant (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The hopeful restaurateurs pitch their restaurant concepts to the investors.
The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business (7 p.m., Ch. 2): A team tries to catch up after a car crash; contestants get dirty in a pile of frigid mud.
Secret Millionaire (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Entrepreneur Dani Johnson, who once was homeless and on welfare, spends a week among the poor in Knoxville, Tenn..
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): During a field trip, Lisa discovers desert water that makes usually combative creatures get along.
Bob's Burgers (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Tina desperately wants to get her first kiss at her 13th birthday party.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory goes undercover as a municipal employee.
The Celebrity Apprentice (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The 16 celebrities are divided into two teams and tasked with running pizzerias.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Meg offers to check on Joe while Bonnie is out of town.
The Cleveland Show (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): When Cleveland's efforts to save the town's drive-in movie theater are noticed by the Stoolbend Preservation Society, he is invited to a private dinner where he learns about the town's legacy.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): After a woman barely escapes death at the hands of a serial killer, Horatio intends to catch the criminal.
Brothers and Sisters (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Nora and Sarah use Evan's birthday as an excuse to fly out East and find out what is going on with Kitty.
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- First look at modernized 'Annie' produced by...
- Dancing for Food: Dance event raises $40K for...
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes'
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Book review: Brandon Sanderson's 'Words of...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 57
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes' 6
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance... 5
- Tony-winning singer, actress Kristin... 1
- PBS science correspondent Miles O'Brien... 1