Saturday on TV
College basketball: Wyoming at BYU (1:30 p.m., the Mtn.); Villanova at Pittsburgh (2 p.m., Ch. 2); UNLV at Utah (2 p.m., Versus); Purdue at Iowa (2 p.m., ESPN); Big South Tournament finals (2 p.m., ESPN2); Florida at Vanderbilt (4 p.m., ESPN); Atlantic Sun Tournament finals (4 p.m., ESPN2); Air Force at New Mexico (4 p.m., the Mtn.); Duke at North Carolina (6 p.m., Ch. 2); Ohio Valley Conference Tournament (6 p.m., ESPN2); Texas at Baylor (7 p.m., ESPN); Colorado State at San Diego State (8 p.m., the Mtn.)
Sunday on TV
Sprint Cup Series Kobolt Tools 400 (12:30 p.m., Ch. 13): NASCAR racing.
NBA basketball: Lakers at Spurs (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4), New York at Atlanta (4:30 p.m., ESPN), Boston at Milwaukee (7 p.m., ESPN)
College basketball: Big Ten Wildcard (2 p.m., Ch. 2), Colorado State at San Diego State (4 p.m., the mtn.), West Coast Conference Tournament semifinals (6 p.m., ESPN2)
Women's college basketball: Big Ten Tournament finals (1:30 p.m., ESPN2), SEC Tournament Finals (3:30 p.m., ESPN2)
America's Next Great Restaurant (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The hopeful restaurateurs pitch their restaurant concepts to the investors.
The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business (7 p.m., Ch. 2): A team tries to catch up after a car crash; contestants get dirty in a pile of frigid mud.
Secret Millionaire (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Entrepreneur Dani Johnson, who once was homeless and on welfare, spends a week among the poor in Knoxville, Tenn..
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): During a field trip, Lisa discovers desert water that makes usually combative creatures get along.
Bob's Burgers (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Tina desperately wants to get her first kiss at her 13th birthday party.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory goes undercover as a municipal employee.
The Celebrity Apprentice (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The 16 celebrities are divided into two teams and tasked with running pizzerias.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Meg offers to check on Joe while Bonnie is out of town.
The Cleveland Show (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): When Cleveland's efforts to save the town's drive-in movie theater are noticed by the Stoolbend Preservation Society, he is invited to a private dinner where he learns about the town's legacy.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): After a woman barely escapes death at the hands of a serial killer, Horatio intends to catch the criminal.
Brothers and Sisters (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Nora and Sarah use Evan's birthday as an excuse to fly out East and find out what is going on with Kitty.
- BYU Broadcasting wins 13 more Emmys for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap?
- Utah families strive to raise awareness of...
- TLC cancels its 'Honey Boo Boo' series
- Jack Bruce, bassist of 60's band Cream, dies...
- The 'boo' stops here!
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap? 3
- BYU Broadcasting wins 13 more Emmys for... 3
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit... 2
- Oh, Internet. Why you gotta be so rude?... 1
- Classic films to help make your... 1
- Foreign films lead new movies on... 1
- Horror cliches abound in tedious 'Ouija' 1