Saturday on TV
College basketball: Wyoming at BYU (1:30 p.m., the Mtn.); Villanova at Pittsburgh (2 p.m., Ch. 2); UNLV at Utah (2 p.m., Versus); Purdue at Iowa (2 p.m., ESPN); Big South Tournament finals (2 p.m., ESPN2); Florida at Vanderbilt (4 p.m., ESPN); Atlantic Sun Tournament finals (4 p.m., ESPN2); Air Force at New Mexico (4 p.m., the Mtn.); Duke at North Carolina (6 p.m., Ch. 2); Ohio Valley Conference Tournament (6 p.m., ESPN2); Texas at Baylor (7 p.m., ESPN); Colorado State at San Diego State (8 p.m., the Mtn.)
Sunday on TV
Sprint Cup Series Kobolt Tools 400 (12:30 p.m., Ch. 13): NASCAR racing.
NBA basketball: Lakers at Spurs (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4), New York at Atlanta (4:30 p.m., ESPN), Boston at Milwaukee (7 p.m., ESPN)
College basketball: Big Ten Wildcard (2 p.m., Ch. 2), Colorado State at San Diego State (4 p.m., the mtn.), West Coast Conference Tournament semifinals (6 p.m., ESPN2)
Women's college basketball: Big Ten Tournament finals (1:30 p.m., ESPN2), SEC Tournament Finals (3:30 p.m., ESPN2)
America's Next Great Restaurant (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The hopeful restaurateurs pitch their restaurant concepts to the investors.
The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business (7 p.m., Ch. 2): A team tries to catch up after a car crash; contestants get dirty in a pile of frigid mud.
Secret Millionaire (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Entrepreneur Dani Johnson, who once was homeless and on welfare, spends a week among the poor in Knoxville, Tenn..
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): During a field trip, Lisa discovers desert water that makes usually combative creatures get along.
Bob's Burgers (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Tina desperately wants to get her first kiss at her 13th birthday party.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory goes undercover as a municipal employee.
The Celebrity Apprentice (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The 16 celebrities are divided into two teams and tasked with running pizzerias.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Meg offers to check on Joe while Bonnie is out of town.
The Cleveland Show (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): When Cleveland's efforts to save the town's drive-in movie theater are noticed by the Stoolbend Preservation Society, he is invited to a private dinner where he learns about the town's legacy.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): After a woman barely escapes death at the hands of a serial killer, Horatio intends to catch the criminal.
Brothers and Sisters (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Nora and Sarah use Evan's birthday as an excuse to fly out East and find out what is going on with Kitty.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- The complicated relationship between God and rap
- 'The Addams Family' has clever Utah Valley...
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: The role of rocks in the...
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite abuse charge
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1
- Miss America: More to worry about than... 1
- When it comes to TV's future,... 1