BYU basketball: Brandon Davies' future still being decided
PROVO — BYU's Honor Code Office continued its review Wednesday to determine if Cougar sophomore Brandon Davies will be allowed to remain a student at the school. His status with the basketball team next season is also being decided.
Davies was dismissed from the team Tuesday due to an honor code violation. BYU officials confirmed that while Davies ran afoul of the honor code, he was not involved in any criminal activity.
Davies started 26 of 29 games and averaged 11.1 points and a team-high 6.2 rebounds this season for the No. 3 Cougars.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15