BYU basketball: Brandon Davies' future still being decided
PROVO — BYU's Honor Code Office continued its review Wednesday to determine if Cougar sophomore Brandon Davies will be allowed to remain a student at the school. His status with the basketball team next season is also being decided.
Davies was dismissed from the team Tuesday due to an honor code violation. BYU officials confirmed that while Davies ran afoul of the honor code, he was not involved in any criminal activity.
Davies started 26 of 29 games and averaged 11.1 points and a team-high 6.2 rebounds this season for the No. 3 Cougars.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32