BYU basketball: Brandon Davies' future still being decided
PROVO — BYU's Honor Code Office continued its review Wednesday to determine if Cougar sophomore Brandon Davies will be allowed to remain a student at the school. His status with the basketball team next season is also being decided.
Davies was dismissed from the team Tuesday due to an honor code violation. BYU officials confirmed that while Davies ran afoul of the honor code, he was not involved in any criminal activity.
Davies started 26 of 29 games and averaged 11.1 points and a team-high 6.2 rebounds this season for the No. 3 Cougars.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 116
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 32
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21