BYU basketball: Brandon Davies' future still being decided
PROVO — BYU's Honor Code Office continued its review Wednesday to determine if Cougar sophomore Brandon Davies will be allowed to remain a student at the school. His status with the basketball team next season is also being decided.
Davies was dismissed from the team Tuesday due to an honor code violation. BYU officials confirmed that while Davies ran afoul of the honor code, he was not involved in any criminal activity.
Davies started 26 of 29 games and averaged 11.1 points and a team-high 6.2 rebounds this season for the No. 3 Cougars.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25