Today on TV
Survivor: Redemption Island (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Matt and Francesca face off in the first Redemption Island duel.
The Middle (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Ms. Rinsky asks Frankie and Mike to attend a math class after Frankie questions her teaching skills.
American Idol (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The top 12 female semifinalists perform.
America's Next Top Model (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Tyra's nutritionist, talks to the models about improving their diet.
Better With You (7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Casey's ex-girlfriend wants the couch she loaned him.
Criminal Minds (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Prentiss fears for the safety of her team.
Modern Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Claire wears herself out trying to make peace between Alex and Haley
Shedding for the Wedding (8 p.m., Ch. 30): One contestant faces Jennifer's wrath for being lazy
Men's college basketball: New Mexico at BYU (8 p.m., the Mtn.); Utah State at New Mexico State (9 p.m., ESPN2)
Mr. Sunshine (8:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Ben tries to get his employees to like him.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Mike is surprised he likes hanging out with the neighborhood moms
Off the Map (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Lily and Dr. Cole must rescue three brothers trapped in an old gold mine.
- The Clean Cut: Returned LDS missionary...
- Erin Stewart: Hanging on when I am clearly...
- News roundup: Are smaller families better for...
- Brother of NBA star enlists help of...
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah...
- Stork delivers a 6-foot bundle of joy to...
- Soul mates: What's important for Latinos,...
- Eagles co-founder Glenn Frey, who sang 'Take...
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Utah's poorest may get chance for... 17
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah... 6
- Bill would allow cameras in rooms at... 6
- Erin Stewart: Hanging on when I am... 6
- News roundup: Are smaller families... 6
- In Flint, Michigan, daily life revolves... 4
- Eagles co-founder Glenn Frey, who sang... 3