Sen. Orrin Hatch utters profanity about President Obama's health care reform
Sen. Orrin Hatch really, really doesn't like President Obama's health care reform — so much so that, during a recent appearance at Utah State University, Utah's senior senator used profane language to describe the reform law.
Here are Hatch's remarks from a question-and-answer session in Logan on Friday, as originally reported in the Utah Statesman student newspaper.
"Every state has different demographics, every state has different problems," Hatch said. "It's good to allow them to work out their own problems rather than a one-size-fits-all federal government dumb-ass program. It really is an awful piece of crap."
The Statesman further reported, "Hatch apologized for swearing and said he does not swear often. He said he is passionate about the health care debate and would repent for using the words that he did."
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9