Sen. Orrin Hatch utters profanity about President Obama's health care reform
Sen. Orrin Hatch really, really doesn't like President Obama's health care reform — so much so that, during a recent appearance at Utah State University, Utah's senior senator used profane language to describe the reform law.
Here are Hatch's remarks from a question-and-answer session in Logan on Friday, as originally reported in the Utah Statesman student newspaper.
"Every state has different demographics, every state has different problems," Hatch said. "It's good to allow them to work out their own problems rather than a one-size-fits-all federal government dumb-ass program. It really is an awful piece of crap."
The Statesman further reported, "Hatch apologized for swearing and said he does not swear often. He said he is passionate about the health care debate and would repent for using the words that he did."
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21