Sen. Orrin Hatch utters profanity about President Obama's health care reform
Sen. Orrin Hatch really, really doesn't like President Obama's health care reform — so much so that, during a recent appearance at Utah State University, Utah's senior senator used profane language to describe the reform law.
Here are Hatch's remarks from a question-and-answer session in Logan on Friday, as originally reported in the Utah Statesman student newspaper.
"Every state has different demographics, every state has different problems," Hatch said. "It's good to allow them to work out their own problems rather than a one-size-fits-all federal government dumb-ass program. It really is an awful piece of crap."
The Statesman further reported, "Hatch apologized for swearing and said he does not swear often. He said he is passionate about the health care debate and would repent for using the words that he did."
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- Police say unlicensed massage therapist...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15