Celtics 107, Jazz 102
Game 61: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
Celtics guard Ray Allen scored 25 points and made five 3-pointers in Boston's victory.
Al Jefferson was outstanding in a losing effort. He had 28 points and a season-high 19 rebounds.
Jazz newcomers Devin Harris and Derrick Favors both contributed. Harris had 19 points and five assists. Favors had nine points and four rebounds in less than 16 minutes.
Jazz vs. Nuggets
Thursday, 7 p.m.
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 68
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 23
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 13