Carmelo Anthony's 29, Amare Stoudemire's block lead Knicks over Heat, 91-86
MIAMI — Carmelo Anthony scored 29 points, Amare Stoudemire added 16 points and a huge blocked shot against LeBron James with 7 seconds left, and the New York Knicks stunned the Miami Heat 91-86 on Sunday night.
Chauncey Billups had 16 points, including the go-ahead 3-pointer with 1:01 left for New York, which rallied from a 15-point, first-half deficit. Stoudemire finished with 10 rebounds for the Knicks, who improved to 2-1 since the megatrade with Denver that dramatically changed their roster.
James scored 27 for Miami, which had won seven straight at home. Chris Bosh added 20 points and 12 rebounds, and Dwyane Wade finished with only 12 points for the Heat.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19