Carmelo Anthony's 29, Amare Stoudemire's block lead Knicks over Heat, 91-86
MIAMI — Carmelo Anthony scored 29 points, Amare Stoudemire added 16 points and a huge blocked shot against LeBron James with 7 seconds left, and the New York Knicks stunned the Miami Heat 91-86 on Sunday night.
Chauncey Billups had 16 points, including the go-ahead 3-pointer with 1:01 left for New York, which rallied from a 15-point, first-half deficit. Stoudemire finished with 10 rebounds for the Knicks, who improved to 2-1 since the megatrade with Denver that dramatically changed their roster.
James scored 27 for Miami, which had won seven straight at home. Chris Bosh added 20 points and 12 rebounds, and Dwyane Wade finished with only 12 points for the Heat.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 46
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 36
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8