The NEA/UEA takes teachers' union dues and gives a chunk of it to left-wing organizations and Democratic candidates. And in return, they tell the teachers how to vote and provide job protection.
It doesn't make sense for government employees to be unionized. If Gov. Gary Herbert followed Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's lead, public school teachers could keep more of their hard-earned money they receive from our hard-earned tax dollars.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 26