The NEA/UEA takes teachers' union dues and gives a chunk of it to left-wing organizations and Democratic candidates. And in return, they tell the teachers how to vote and provide job protection.
It doesn't make sense for government employees to be unionized. If Gov. Gary Herbert followed Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's lead, public school teachers could keep more of their hard-earned money they receive from our hard-earned tax dollars.
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- In our opinion: It's time to end the federal...
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize...
- Letter: Prison nonsense
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Is hard work unorthodox?
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 57
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 30
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 27
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Letter: Pay for your share 20