The NEA/UEA takes teachers' union dues and gives a chunk of it to left-wing organizations and Democratic candidates. And in return, they tell the teachers how to vote and provide job protection.
It doesn't make sense for government employees to be unionized. If Gov. Gary Herbert followed Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's lead, public school teachers could keep more of their hard-earned money they receive from our hard-earned tax dollars.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34