Physics, Chemistry, and Calculus are all classes I wouldn't have even stepped into if it hadn't been for the Regents' Scholarship and the requirements associated with it. The Regents' Scholarship pushes students like me to take classes that challenge the intellect. Because of the Regents' scholarship I was able to raise my ACT score and get into universities that I may not have been able to without the heavy class load that I took.
Now as I look forward to attending the college of my dreams, I am grateful for my high school experience and the challenging courses I took.
And, did I mention I'll be receiving a substantial scholarship money for the first four semesters of college? Thank you, Utah State Board of Regents for creating a scholarship opportunity for anyone who is willing to work hard.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all: Religion...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- Letter: Slap to our history
- Drew Clark: The beams and motes of getting...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 90
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 75
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: Fairness for all:... 47
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 40
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27