Physics, Chemistry, and Calculus are all classes I wouldn't have even stepped into if it hadn't been for the Regents' Scholarship and the requirements associated with it. The Regents' Scholarship pushes students like me to take classes that challenge the intellect. Because of the Regents' scholarship I was able to raise my ACT score and get into universities that I may not have been able to without the heavy class load that I took.
Now as I look forward to attending the college of my dreams, I am grateful for my high school experience and the challenging courses I took.
And, did I mention I'll be receiving a substantial scholarship money for the first four semesters of college? Thank you, Utah State Board of Regents for creating a scholarship opportunity for anyone who is willing to work hard.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19