Physics, Chemistry, and Calculus are all classes I wouldn't have even stepped into if it hadn't been for the Regents' Scholarship and the requirements associated with it. The Regents' Scholarship pushes students like me to take classes that challenge the intellect. Because of the Regents' scholarship I was able to raise my ACT score and get into universities that I may not have been able to without the heavy class load that I took.
Now as I look forward to attending the college of my dreams, I am grateful for my high school experience and the challenging courses I took.
And, did I mention I'll be receiving a substantial scholarship money for the first four semesters of college? Thank you, Utah State Board of Regents for creating a scholarship opportunity for anyone who is willing to work hard.
- Natalie Gochnour: Contrasting religious practice
- Letter: Romancing the gun
- John Florez: School board members must speak up
- In our opinion: Remembering German Unity Day
- Michael Erickson: Stop America's later-term...
- Letter: Fall of America
- Letter: Congress surrendered
- George F. Will: Finding our place in the...