Physics, Chemistry, and Calculus are all classes I wouldn't have even stepped into if it hadn't been for the Regents' Scholarship and the requirements associated with it. The Regents' Scholarship pushes students like me to take classes that challenge the intellect. Because of the Regents' scholarship I was able to raise my ACT score and get into universities that I may not have been able to without the heavy class load that I took.
Now as I look forward to attending the college of my dreams, I am grateful for my high school experience and the challenging courses I took.
And, did I mention I'll be receiving a substantial scholarship money for the first four semesters of college? Thank you, Utah State Board of Regents for creating a scholarship opportunity for anyone who is willing to work hard.
- Letter: Social judges?
- Kathleen Parker: Baltimore riots —...
- Jay Evensen: Face it Salt Lake, panhandlers...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation against...
- In our opinion: Revisiting the Holocaust as...
- Navas & Archibald: Utah has already paid its...
- Letter: No cash deposits
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating merits of...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 71
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in... 50
- In our opinion: Greece's fiscal... 34
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief,... 33
- Letter: No humane way to kill 31
- Letter: Social judges? 28
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a... 27
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating... 27