Upon learning of the trade of Deron Williams a few moments ago, I can now say I am no longer a Utah Jazz fan. Since 1984, I have been there as a fan through the good and bad. This is perhaps the most bone-headed move yet. No Sloan, no Williams, no fan. I am done with the Utah Jazz. Instead of heading toward a championship, they are headed to be the doormat of the NBA.
L. Kim Hanson
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 23
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Where's the action? 17