Upon learning of the trade of Deron Williams a few moments ago, I can now say I am no longer a Utah Jazz fan. Since 1984, I have been there as a fan through the good and bad. This is perhaps the most bone-headed move yet. No Sloan, no Williams, no fan. I am done with the Utah Jazz. Instead of heading toward a championship, they are headed to be the doormat of the NBA.
L. Kim Hanson
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- My view: Why so many Americans find Trump and...
- Rely on invisible hand?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 34
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 32
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24
- Rely on invisible hand? 24