Upon learning of the trade of Deron Williams a few moments ago, I can now say I am no longer a Utah Jazz fan. Since 1984, I have been there as a fan through the good and bad. This is perhaps the most bone-headed move yet. No Sloan, no Williams, no fan. I am done with the Utah Jazz. Instead of heading toward a championship, they are headed to be the doormat of the NBA.
L. Kim Hanson
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15