Upon learning of the trade of Deron Williams a few moments ago, I can now say I am no longer a Utah Jazz fan. Since 1984, I have been there as a fan through the good and bad. This is perhaps the most bone-headed move yet. No Sloan, no Williams, no fan. I am done with the Utah Jazz. Instead of heading toward a championship, they are headed to be the doormat of the NBA.
L. Kim Hanson
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 41
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 34
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22