Upon learning of the trade of Deron Williams a few moments ago, I can now say I am no longer a Utah Jazz fan. Since 1984, I have been there as a fan through the good and bad. This is perhaps the most bone-headed move yet. No Sloan, no Williams, no fan. I am done with the Utah Jazz. Instead of heading toward a championship, they are headed to be the doormat of the NBA.
L. Kim Hanson
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32