Mavericks 118, Jazz 99
Game 58: Wednesday at American Airlines Center
The Jazz can't match the Mavericks' firepower while playing for the first time since team captain Deron Williams was traded to New Jersey.
Dallas turns a 63-all game into a rout with a 40-22 run during the third and fourth quarters to beat the Jazz for the third time this season.
Al Jefferson scores 19 of his 30 points in the first half, but Dallas answers with seven guys in double digits while winning for the 14th time in 15 games.
Jazz at Pacers
Friday, 5 p.m.
TV: FSN Utah
- Pistorius shown in TV interview ahead of...
- NFL to interview Matthew, Peppers, Harrison...
- Items owned by gangster 'Whitey' Bulger to be...
- World doping watchdog shuts down Rio Olympic...
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 164
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 41
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 35
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 32
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19