Mavericks 118, Jazz 99
Game 58: Wednesday at American Airlines Center
The Jazz can't match the Mavericks' firepower while playing for the first time since team captain Deron Williams was traded to New Jersey.
Dallas turns a 63-all game into a rout with a 40-22 run during the third and fourth quarters to beat the Jazz for the third time this season.
Al Jefferson scores 19 of his 30 points in the first half, but Dallas answers with seven guys in double digits while winning for the 14th time in 15 games.
Jazz at Pacers
Friday, 5 p.m.
TV: FSN Utah
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- 7 Russian swimmers to miss Rio Olympics over...
- Michael Jordan gives $2 million; looks to...
- Cubs get closer Aroldis Chapman in trade with...
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 33
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 18