Utah Utes basketball: Will Clyburn a game-time decision against TCU
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah scoring and rebounding leader Will Clyburn could miss his second consecutive game when the Utes host TCU Tuesday night. The junior, who averages 18.3 points and 8.4 rebounds, has a soft-tissue bruise on his heel.
After Monday's practice in the Huntsman Center, Utah coach Jim Boylen said Clyburn warmed up for about 10 minutes but was "too sore" to continue.
"So he'll be a game-time, day-to-day situation," Boylen said.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14