Utah Utes basketball: Will Clyburn a game-time decision against TCU
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah scoring and rebounding leader Will Clyburn could miss his second consecutive game when the Utes host TCU Tuesday night. The junior, who averages 18.3 points and 8.4 rebounds, has a soft-tissue bruise on his heel.
After Monday's practice in the Huntsman Center, Utah coach Jim Boylen said Clyburn warmed up for about 10 minutes but was "too sore" to continue.
"So he'll be a game-time, day-to-day situation," Boylen said.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 52
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 52
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48