SALT LAKE CITY — Utah scoring and rebounding leader Will Clyburn could miss his second consecutive game when the Utes host TCU Tuesday night. The junior, who averages 18.3 points and 8.4 rebounds, has a soft-tissue bruise on his heel.
After Monday's practice in the Huntsman Center, Utah coach Jim Boylen said Clyburn warmed up for about 10 minutes but was "too sore" to continue.
"So he'll be a game-time, day-to-day situation," Boylen said.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43