The Cougars dumped in 11 shots from beyond the arc three each from All-American guard Jimmer Fredette and backup forward Stephen Rogers. Fredette finished with 23 points and Rogers had 15 to lead the Cougars.
The win lifted the Cougars to 25-2 overall and 11-1 in Mountain West Conference play heading into Wednesday's rematch with Colorado State in Provo. BYU's victory extended the Cougar win streak to 10 wins in the last 11 games.
Read the rest of Dick Harmon's game recap here.
Catch up on the action with our live blog.
Cougars on the air
BYU (24-2, 10-1 MWC) at TCU (10-17, 1-11)
Today, 2:30 p.m.
TV: The mtn.
Radio: 102.7 FM, 1160 AM
Read the game preview by Dick Harmon here.
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU vs. Virginia primer
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 70
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 49
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44