The Cougars dumped in 11 shots from beyond the arc three each from All-American guard Jimmer Fredette and backup forward Stephen Rogers. Fredette finished with 23 points and Rogers had 15 to lead the Cougars.
The win lifted the Cougars to 25-2 overall and 11-1 in Mountain West Conference play heading into Wednesday's rematch with Colorado State in Provo. BYU's victory extended the Cougar win streak to 10 wins in the last 11 games.
Read the rest of Dick Harmon's game recap here.
Catch up on the action with our live blog.
Cougars on the air
BYU (24-2, 10-1 MWC) at TCU (10-17, 1-11)
Today, 2:30 p.m.
TV: The mtn.
Radio: 102.7 FM, 1160 AM
Read the game preview by Dick Harmon here.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 78
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 25
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 25