The Cougars dumped in 11 shots from beyond the arc three each from All-American guard Jimmer Fredette and backup forward Stephen Rogers. Fredette finished with 23 points and Rogers had 15 to lead the Cougars.
The win lifted the Cougars to 25-2 overall and 11-1 in Mountain West Conference play heading into Wednesday's rematch with Colorado State in Provo. BYU's victory extended the Cougar win streak to 10 wins in the last 11 games.
Read the rest of Dick Harmon's game recap here.
Catch up on the action with our live blog.
Cougars on the air
BYU (24-2, 10-1 MWC) at TCU (10-17, 1-11)
Today, 2:30 p.m.
TV: The mtn.
Radio: 102.7 FM, 1160 AM
Read the game preview by Dick Harmon here.
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs and...
- Back from injury, BYU QB Taysom Hill wants...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Utes football fan raising money to put 'Utah'...
- Dante Exum returning to Utah after injuring...
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- High school football: Alta Hawks 2015 preview
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 30
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 24
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 17
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs... 17
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other... 16