Recently while attending the Jazz game, we spotted Jimmer Fredette in the audience and were thrilled and amazed at how pleasant and cheerful he was to everyone who either asked for an autograph or a picture. He took time to accommodate everyone's wishes even though he was at the game with a date.
What a true gentleman and good example for all. After the game, I told him that the highlight of the evening was seeing how he treated everyone. He looked me in the eye and said, "I really appreciate hearing this."
What a gem!
Richard and Olga Edwards
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 41
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 31
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 26
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22