Recently while attending the Jazz game, we spotted Jimmer Fredette in the audience and were thrilled and amazed at how pleasant and cheerful he was to everyone who either asked for an autograph or a picture. He took time to accommodate everyone's wishes even though he was at the game with a date.
What a true gentleman and good example for all. After the game, I told him that the highlight of the evening was seeing how he treated everyone. He looked me in the eye and said, "I really appreciate hearing this."
What a gem!
Richard and Olga Edwards
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Letter: Methane benefits
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 39
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23