Recently while attending the Jazz game, we spotted Jimmer Fredette in the audience and were thrilled and amazed at how pleasant and cheerful he was to everyone who either asked for an autograph or a picture. He took time to accommodate everyone's wishes even though he was at the game with a date.
What a true gentleman and good example for all. After the game, I told him that the highlight of the evening was seeing how he treated everyone. He looked me in the eye and said, "I really appreciate hearing this."
What a gem!
Richard and Olga Edwards
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...
- Letter: Who can we trust?