Recently while attending the Jazz game, we spotted Jimmer Fredette in the audience and were thrilled and amazed at how pleasant and cheerful he was to everyone who either asked for an autograph or a picture. He took time to accommodate everyone's wishes even though he was at the game with a date.
What a true gentleman and good example for all. After the game, I told him that the highlight of the evening was seeing how he treated everyone. He looked me in the eye and said, "I really appreciate hearing this."
What a gem!
Richard and Olga Edwards
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- On second thought
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27