Recently while attending the Jazz game, we spotted Jimmer Fredette in the audience and were thrilled and amazed at how pleasant and cheerful he was to everyone who either asked for an autograph or a picture. He took time to accommodate everyone's wishes even though he was at the game with a date.
What a true gentleman and good example for all. After the game, I told him that the highlight of the evening was seeing how he treated everyone. He looked me in the eye and said, "I really appreciate hearing this."
What a gem!
Richard and Olga Edwards
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36