SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz will be without forward Andrei Kirilenko and guards Raja Bell and Ronnie Price for Wednesday night's game against Golden State.
Utah will have only nine players available for the second straight game.
New Jazz coach Ty Corbin is still looking for his first win since being named replacement to Hall of Famer Jerry Sloan on Thursday.
Kirilenko sprained his right ankle last week. Bell has a strained left calf and Price a sprained big toe.
The Jazz remain without reserve center Mehmet Okur because of a nagging lower-back strain.
Rookie Gordon Hayward will start in place of Bell, while C.J. Miles starts again in place of Kirilenko.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 59
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 39
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34