Alabama-Birmingham at Memphis, CBS C, 5 p.m.
Duke at Virginia, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Louisville at Cincinnati, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Colorado St. at TCU, mtn., 6 p.m.
Oklahoma St. at Texas, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Wyoming at Utah, CBS C, 7 p.m.
New Mexico at San Diego St., mtn., 8:30 p.m.
St. Mary's at San Diego, ESPN2, 9 p.m.
NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE
Wild at Blackhawks, VS, 6 p.m.
Penguins at Avalanche, ALT, 7 p.m.
Nuggets at Bucks, ESPN, 7 p.m.
Warriors at Jazz, FSN Utah, 7 p.m.
Arsenal vs. Barcelona, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Roma vs. Shakhtar Donetsk, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
Aces at Grizzlies, AM-860, 7 p.m.
Montana-Western at Utah St., AM-1230/FM-95.9, 7 p.m.
Portland St. at Weber St., AM-1430, 7 p.m.
Wyoming at Utah, AM-700, 7 p.m.
Warriors at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
Utah at Wyoming, FM-99.1, 7 p.m.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33