Much has been said about Jerry Sloan lately and what he meant to the Utah Jazz . There are as many opinions as people, however, not everything is completely sugar-n-spice. The fan interviews were from the new generation Jazz fans, and some of the comments were credible and others not so much. I personally believe Sloan should have quit 20 years ago, thus the Jazz would be much better off today. Jerry is a good guy, but he has also ruined some careers. There have been dozens of players come through the system and the guys that got cut or traded always come back to haunt the Jazz. I wish Jerry well, but look forward to a new day in Jazz basketball.
Steve T. Nixon
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Letters: Government, health care
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- Letters: No welfare, ever 66
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20
- Charles Krauthammer: Americans deserve... 17
- Michael Gerson: As government's... 15