Much has been said about Jerry Sloan lately and what he meant to the Utah Jazz . There are as many opinions as people, however, not everything is completely sugar-n-spice. The fan interviews were from the new generation Jazz fans, and some of the comments were credible and others not so much. I personally believe Sloan should have quit 20 years ago, thus the Jazz would be much better off today. Jerry is a good guy, but he has also ruined some careers. There have been dozens of players come through the system and the guys that got cut or traded always come back to haunt the Jazz. I wish Jerry well, but look forward to a new day in Jazz basketball.
Steve T. Nixon
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 27