Much has been said about Jerry Sloan lately and what he meant to the Utah Jazz . There are as many opinions as people, however, not everything is completely sugar-n-spice. The fan interviews were from the new generation Jazz fans, and some of the comments were credible and others not so much. I personally believe Sloan should have quit 20 years ago, thus the Jazz would be much better off today. Jerry is a good guy, but he has also ruined some careers. There have been dozens of players come through the system and the guys that got cut or traded always come back to haunt the Jazz. I wish Jerry well, but look forward to a new day in Jazz basketball.
Steve T. Nixon
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 68
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 19
- Letter: Where's the action? 17