Much has been said about Jerry Sloan lately and what he meant to the Utah Jazz . There are as many opinions as people, however, not everything is completely sugar-n-spice. The fan interviews were from the new generation Jazz fans, and some of the comments were credible and others not so much. I personally believe Sloan should have quit 20 years ago, thus the Jazz would be much better off today. Jerry is a good guy, but he has also ruined some careers. There have been dozens of players come through the system and the guys that got cut or traded always come back to haunt the Jazz. I wish Jerry well, but look forward to a new day in Jazz basketball.
Steve T. Nixon
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37