Much has been said about Jerry Sloan lately and what he meant to the Utah Jazz . There are as many opinions as people, however, not everything is completely sugar-n-spice. The fan interviews were from the new generation Jazz fans, and some of the comments were credible and others not so much. I personally believe Sloan should have quit 20 years ago, thus the Jazz would be much better off today. Jerry is a good guy, but he has also ruined some careers. There have been dozens of players come through the system and the guys that got cut or traded always come back to haunt the Jazz. I wish Jerry well, but look forward to a new day in Jazz basketball.
Steve T. Nixon
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- This year's most popular editorials
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 22
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 20