Danny Moloshok, Associated Press
LOS ANGELES — Malcolm Lee scored 19 points before fouling out and UCLA defeated Oregon State 69-61 Saturday, extending the Bruins' winning streak against the Beavers to 13 games.
Joshua Smith added 15 points for UCLA (18-7, 9-3 Pac-10), which won its fifth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
Of course, it helped that the Bruins were playing the Beavers, who haven't beaten them since the 2005 Pac-10 tournament, making UCLA's domination the longest active streak by a league team against another.
Oregon State (9-15, 4-9) was led by Jared Cunningham with 14 points, and Devon Collier and Roberto Nelson had 10 each. The young Beavers — who started one senior, two sophomores and two freshmen — have lost three in a row and nine of 11. Third-year coach Craig Robinson has beaten every other Pac-10 team, but he's 0-6 against the Bruins.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 29
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 22
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22