Danny Moloshok, Associated Press
LOS ANGELES — Malcolm Lee scored 19 points before fouling out and UCLA defeated Oregon State 69-61 Saturday, extending the Bruins' winning streak against the Beavers to 13 games.
Joshua Smith added 15 points for UCLA (18-7, 9-3 Pac-10), which won its fifth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
Of course, it helped that the Bruins were playing the Beavers, who haven't beaten them since the 2005 Pac-10 tournament, making UCLA's domination the longest active streak by a league team against another.
Oregon State (9-15, 4-9) was led by Jared Cunningham with 14 points, and Devon Collier and Roberto Nelson had 10 each. The young Beavers — who started one senior, two sophomores and two freshmen — have lost three in a row and nine of 11. Third-year coach Craig Robinson has beaten every other Pac-10 team, but he's 0-6 against the Bruins.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28