SALT LAKE CITY — The Tyrone Corbin Era will begin with a new lineup for the Utah Jazz.
Because of an injury to Raja Bell, C.J. Miles will step into the starting shooting guard spot tonight against the Phoenix Suns.
Bell (strained left calf) and Ronnie Price (sprained big right toe) will both miss Corbin's debut.
However, Francisco Elson (knee) will be available to play after missing Wednesday's game.
Tonight's ESPN-televised contest will be the first game that Sloan has not been the head coach of the Jazz since December 1988 when he took over for Frank Layden.
Sloan resigned Thursday, deciding it was "time to move on."
Though Sloan will not be in attendance, Hall of Famer Karl Malone will be at EnergySolutions Arena for the game.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Rock On: A bad day gets worse for Whittingham
- Davis High named top girls soccer team in the...
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad story of...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 55
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 47
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 39
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35