SALT LAKE CITY — The Tyrone Corbin Era will begin with a new lineup for the Utah Jazz.
Because of an injury to Raja Bell, C.J. Miles will step into the starting shooting guard spot tonight against the Phoenix Suns.
Bell (strained left calf) and Ronnie Price (sprained big right toe) will both miss Corbin's debut.
However, Francisco Elson (knee) will be available to play after missing Wednesday's game.
Tonight's ESPN-televised contest will be the first game that Sloan has not been the head coach of the Jazz since December 1988 when he took over for Frank Layden.
Sloan resigned Thursday, deciding it was "time to move on."
Though Sloan will not be in attendance, Hall of Famer Karl Malone will be at EnergySolutions Arena for the game.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Hawaii trip had benefits for Utah Jazz aside...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 39
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17