SALT LAKE CITY — The Tyrone Corbin Era will begin with a new lineup for the Utah Jazz.
Because of an injury to Raja Bell, C.J. Miles will step into the starting shooting guard spot tonight against the Phoenix Suns.
Bell (strained left calf) and Ronnie Price (sprained big right toe) will both miss Corbin's debut.
However, Francisco Elson (knee) will be available to play after missing Wednesday's game.
Tonight's ESPN-televised contest will be the first game that Sloan has not been the head coach of the Jazz since December 1988 when he took over for Frank Layden.
Sloan resigned Thursday, deciding it was "time to move on."
Though Sloan will not be in attendance, Hall of Famer Karl Malone will be at EnergySolutions Arena for the game.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 93
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 88
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 75
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of... 20