NEW YORK (AP) — Real Salt Lake has acquired former Everton reserve forward Cody Arnoux in a player lottery on Friday.
Six MLS teams participated in the lottery, and the Houston Dynamo had the best odds to claim Arnoux. He has been recovering from a knee injury since November.
The Wilmington, N.C., native had 17 goals in 24 matches for Wake Forest in 2008, which led to the Everton tryout.
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- Defensive effort, accountability among Utah...
- BYU football players like the variety, travel...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- LeBron James says he's returning to Cavaliers
- Utah Jazz have until Sunday night to match...
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 285
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 124
- Is independence a viable option for... 123
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 31
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 27
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz 17
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 14