Pittsburgh at West Virginia, ESPN, 5 p.m.
Missouri at Kansas, ESPN, 7 p.m.
NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE
Rangers at Red Wings, VS, 5:30 p.m.
Avalanche at Coyotes, ALT, 7:30 p.m.
Timberwolves at Hornets, NBATV, 6 p.m.
Jazz at Kings, FSN Utah, 8 p.m.
Suns at Warriors, NBATV, 8:30 p.m.
Duke at North Carolina, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Tennessee at Kentucky, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Jazz at Kings, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 8 p.m.
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 65
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 49
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44