Amy Sancetta, Associated Press
1. Which of these teams was the first to play a Super Bowl indoors?
A. Baltimore Colts
B. Kansas City
C. Green Bay
2. Who coined the term Super Bowl?
A. Vince Lombardi
B. Lamar Hunt
C. George Halas
D. A.E. Staley
3. Which year featured Janet Jackson's racy wardrobe malfunction during halftime?
4. Which coach has won a record four Super Bowls?
A. Chuck Noll
B. Don Shula
C. Tom Landry
D. Joe Gibbs
5. This player was named MVP of Super Bowl XXX (1996), when Dallas beat Pittsburgh, 27-17.
A. Emmitt Smith
B. Larry Brown
C. Michael Irvin
D. Daryl Johnston
6. This player won a record five Super Bowls.
A. Mike Lodish
B. Charles Haley
C. Cliff Harris
D. Marv Fleming
7. This city/region has hosted the Super Bowl a record 10 times.
A. South Florida
C. New Orleans
D. San Diego
8. Which defensive star shares the record for most sacks in a Super Bowl with three?
A. Reggie White
B. Tedy Bruschi
C. Charles Haley
D. Michael Carter
9. Which franchise has won the most Super Bowls?
B. San Francisco
D. New England
10. Who scored three touchdowns in both the XXIX (1995) and XXIV (1990) Super Bowls?
A. Jerry Rice
B. Ricky Sanders
C. Andre Reed
D. Antonio Freeman
11. How many viewers watched some portion of CBS' broadcast of Super Bowl XLIV (2010)?
A. 130.2 million
B. 153.4 million
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Deseret News Classic Marathon: Van de Camp,...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 226
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 97
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 82
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 56
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 46
- ACC media days has some interesting... 44
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 29
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 26