Amy Sancetta, Associated Press
1. Which of these teams was the first to play a Super Bowl indoors?
A. Baltimore Colts
B. Kansas City
C. Green Bay
2. Who coined the term Super Bowl?
A. Vince Lombardi
B. Lamar Hunt
C. George Halas
D. A.E. Staley
3. Which year featured Janet Jackson's racy wardrobe malfunction during halftime?
4. Which coach has won a record four Super Bowls?
A. Chuck Noll
B. Don Shula
C. Tom Landry
D. Joe Gibbs
5. This player was named MVP of Super Bowl XXX (1996), when Dallas beat Pittsburgh, 27-17.
A. Emmitt Smith
B. Larry Brown
C. Michael Irvin
D. Daryl Johnston
6. This player won a record five Super Bowls.
A. Mike Lodish
B. Charles Haley
C. Cliff Harris
D. Marv Fleming
7. This city/region has hosted the Super Bowl a record 10 times.
A. South Florida
C. New Orleans
D. San Diego
8. Which defensive star shares the record for most sacks in a Super Bowl with three?
A. Reggie White
B. Tedy Bruschi
C. Charles Haley
D. Michael Carter
9. Which franchise has won the most Super Bowls?
B. San Francisco
D. New England
10. Who scored three touchdowns in both the XXIX (1995) and XXIV (1990) Super Bowls?
A. Jerry Rice
B. Ricky Sanders
C. Andre Reed
D. Antonio Freeman
11. How many viewers watched some portion of CBS' broadcast of Super Bowl XLIV (2010)?
A. 130.2 million
B. 153.4 million
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26