Amy Sancetta, Associated Press
1. Which of these teams was the first to play a Super Bowl indoors?
A. Baltimore Colts
B. Kansas City
C. Green Bay
2. Who coined the term Super Bowl?
A. Vince Lombardi
B. Lamar Hunt
C. George Halas
D. A.E. Staley
3. Which year featured Janet Jackson's racy wardrobe malfunction during halftime?
4. Which coach has won a record four Super Bowls?
A. Chuck Noll
B. Don Shula
C. Tom Landry
D. Joe Gibbs
5. This player was named MVP of Super Bowl XXX (1996), when Dallas beat Pittsburgh, 27-17.
A. Emmitt Smith
B. Larry Brown
C. Michael Irvin
D. Daryl Johnston
6. This player won a record five Super Bowls.
A. Mike Lodish
B. Charles Haley
C. Cliff Harris
D. Marv Fleming
7. This city/region has hosted the Super Bowl a record 10 times.
A. South Florida
C. New Orleans
D. San Diego
8. Which defensive star shares the record for most sacks in a Super Bowl with three?
A. Reggie White
B. Tedy Bruschi
C. Charles Haley
D. Michael Carter
9. Which franchise has won the most Super Bowls?
B. San Francisco
D. New England
10. Who scored three touchdowns in both the XXIX (1995) and XXIV (1990) Super Bowls?
A. Jerry Rice
B. Ricky Sanders
C. Andre Reed
D. Antonio Freeman
11. How many viewers watched some portion of CBS' broadcast of Super Bowl XLIV (2010)?
A. 130.2 million
B. 153.4 million
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 127
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 50
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 22
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14