Amy Sancetta, Associated Press
1. Which of these teams was the first to play a Super Bowl indoors?
A. Baltimore Colts
B. Kansas City
C. Green Bay
2. Who coined the term Super Bowl?
A. Vince Lombardi
B. Lamar Hunt
C. George Halas
D. A.E. Staley
3. Which year featured Janet Jackson's racy wardrobe malfunction during halftime?
4. Which coach has won a record four Super Bowls?
A. Chuck Noll
B. Don Shula
C. Tom Landry
D. Joe Gibbs
5. This player was named MVP of Super Bowl XXX (1996), when Dallas beat Pittsburgh, 27-17.
A. Emmitt Smith
B. Larry Brown
C. Michael Irvin
D. Daryl Johnston
6. This player won a record five Super Bowls.
A. Mike Lodish
B. Charles Haley
C. Cliff Harris
D. Marv Fleming
7. This city/region has hosted the Super Bowl a record 10 times.
A. South Florida
C. New Orleans
D. San Diego
8. Which defensive star shares the record for most sacks in a Super Bowl with three?
A. Reggie White
B. Tedy Bruschi
C. Charles Haley
D. Michael Carter
9. Which franchise has won the most Super Bowls?
B. San Francisco
D. New England
10. Who scored three touchdowns in both the XXIX (1995) and XXIV (1990) Super Bowls?
A. Jerry Rice
B. Ricky Sanders
C. Andre Reed
D. Antonio Freeman
11. How many viewers watched some portion of CBS' broadcast of Super Bowl XLIV (2010)?
A. 130.2 million
B. 153.4 million
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- High school track: Orem boys, Millard girls...
- Floyd Mayweather wins decision over Manny...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- Ranking the 33 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Brad Rock: Utah-BYU rivalry will... 165
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 81
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 44
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 38
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 35
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 33
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32