The Defenders (7 p.m., Ch. 2): A former friend of Nick's tries to use new technological tools to clear his name of murder.
Who Do You Think You Are? (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Actress Vanessa Williams travels to Washington, D.C., and South Carolina while researching her ancestry.
Kitchen Nightmares (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Chef Ramsay travels to Queens, N.Y., to help the inexperienced owners of a steakhouse.
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Clark, Lois, Dinah and Oliver all have flashbacks after being released by the VRA.
College volleyball (7 p.m., BYUTV): UCLA at BYU
Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Viewers' votes determine the 10 greatest advertisements that have aired during the Super Bowls.
Fringe (8 p.m., Ch. 13): A scientist dies after ingesting a cloud of blue powder that disintegrates his bones.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Bobby and Dean wait to see if Death was able to restore Sam's soul without complications.
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN and FSN): Jazz at Nuggets
CSI: NY (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The CSIs investigate soggy remains after a tractor-trailer full of exclusive party guests ends up at the bottom of the Hudson River.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- TSA offering $15,000 for best airport... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8