NEWARK, N.J. — Lou Williams scored 26 points and Jrue Holiday had 11 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds for his first career triple-double to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to a 106-92 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Wednesday night.
Jodie Meeks added 10 of his 15 points in a 14-2 third-quarter run that broke the game open and led to the ejection of Nets coach Avery Johnson for arguing a non-call after Nets point guard Devin Harris apparently was fouled by Elton Brand.
Andre Iguodala added 16 points and Brand had 15 and 10 rebounds for the 76ers, who won their fifth in six games and beat the Nets for the third time in as many meetings this season.
Harris, Brook Lopez and Kris Humphries all had 16 points for New Jersey, which lost for only the second time in its last seven home games.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 38
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24