Live to Dance (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The six final acts compete for the public's vote.
The Middle (7 and 7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Brick pleads with Frankie to leave him home alone when she runs errands; Frankie is excited about being invited to a neighborhood Halloween party.
Minute to Win It (7 and 8 p.m., Ch. 5): People competes for $1 million.
Nova scienceNOW (7 p.m., Ch. 7): Understanding how the brain allows humans to think, act, feel, behave, and process the world.
American Idol (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The auditions continue.
College basketball: BYU at Wyoming (7 p.m., BYUTV and the Mtn.); Utah at UNLV (8:30 p.m., the Mtn.); Nevada at Utah State (9 p.m., ESPN2)
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Rockets at Jazz
Criminal Minds (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Rossi revisits a 25-year-old case that causes him to suspect a killer is at work again.
Modern Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Luke and Manny have their first school dance.
Cougar Town (8:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Jules wishes Grayson would share his feelings with her.
NOVA (8 p.m., Ch. 7): Clean materials that could power devices in the future may include batteries grown from viruses and tires made from orange peel oil.
Human Target (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Ilsa goes in the field on a mission.
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Danny investigates the shooting of an undercover counterterrorism agent.
Off the Map (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Mina struggles with her moral code after learning a patient's identity.
Law & Orders: SVU (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Detectives Benson and Stabler's investigation into a sexual abuse case goes awry when their wealthy suspect involves his lawyer.
- 19 little-known facts about the Mission:...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 107
- Salt Lake protesters take their message... 18
- Herbert says new Medicaid expansion... 11
- Health care spending to accelerate, US... 7
- Government audit finds health law... 7
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two... 4
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 3
- Feds release updated strategy against... 2