Live to Dance (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The six final acts compete for the public's vote.
The Middle (7 and 7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Brick pleads with Frankie to leave him home alone when she runs errands; Frankie is excited about being invited to a neighborhood Halloween party.
Minute to Win It (7 and 8 p.m., Ch. 5): People competes for $1 million.
Nova scienceNOW (7 p.m., Ch. 7): Understanding how the brain allows humans to think, act, feel, behave, and process the world.
American Idol (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The auditions continue.
College basketball: BYU at Wyoming (7 p.m., BYUTV and the Mtn.); Utah at UNLV (8:30 p.m., the Mtn.); Nevada at Utah State (9 p.m., ESPN2)
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Rockets at Jazz
Criminal Minds (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Rossi revisits a 25-year-old case that causes him to suspect a killer is at work again.
Modern Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Luke and Manny have their first school dance.
Cougar Town (8:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Jules wishes Grayson would share his feelings with her.
NOVA (8 p.m., Ch. 7): Clean materials that could power devices in the future may include batteries grown from viruses and tires made from orange peel oil.
Human Target (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Ilsa goes in the field on a mission.
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Danny investigates the shooting of an undercover counterterrorism agent.
Off the Map (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Mina struggles with her moral code after learning a patient's identity.
Law & Orders: SVU (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Detectives Benson and Stabler's investigation into a sexual abuse case goes awry when their wealthy suspect involves his lawyer.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6