Mark Weber, Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Mike Conley scored 26 points and had a key steal late, and Jason Richardson missed a 40-footer at the buzzer as the Memphis Grizzlies defeated the Orlando Magic 100-97 on Monday night.
Gilbert Arenas made one of two foul shots to cut the Grizzlies lead to 98-97 with 40 seconds left.
Conley stole the ball from Orlando forward Ryan Anderson and was fouled. Dwight Howard was then called for a technical foul and Zach Randolph made the free throw. Conley made one of two free throws before Richardson's shot missed badly.
Conley also had 11 assists marking the first time in his career he more than 20 points and 10 assists in the same game.
Lionel Hollins became the coach with most wins in Grizzlies history with 96.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 52
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 30
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28