Mark Weber, Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Mike Conley scored 26 points and had a key steal late, and Jason Richardson missed a 40-footer at the buzzer as the Memphis Grizzlies defeated the Orlando Magic 100-97 on Monday night.
Gilbert Arenas made one of two foul shots to cut the Grizzlies lead to 98-97 with 40 seconds left.
Conley stole the ball from Orlando forward Ryan Anderson and was fouled. Dwight Howard was then called for a technical foul and Zach Randolph made the free throw. Conley made one of two free throws before Richardson's shot missed badly.
Conley also had 11 assists marking the first time in his career he more than 20 points and 10 assists in the same game.
Lionel Hollins became the coach with most wins in Grizzlies history with 96.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 30
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22