Mark Weber, Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Mike Conley scored 26 points and had a key steal late, and Jason Richardson missed a 40-footer at the buzzer as the Memphis Grizzlies defeated the Orlando Magic 100-97 on Monday night.
Gilbert Arenas made one of two foul shots to cut the Grizzlies lead to 98-97 with 40 seconds left.
Conley stole the ball from Orlando forward Ryan Anderson and was fouled. Dwight Howard was then called for a technical foul and Zach Randolph made the free throw. Conley made one of two free throws before Richardson's shot missed badly.
Conley also had 11 assists marking the first time in his career he more than 20 points and 10 assists in the same game.
Lionel Hollins became the coach with most wins in Grizzlies history with 96.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26