Darron Cummings, Associated Press
INDIANAPOLIS — Mike Dunleavy scored 30 points to help the Indiana Pacers beat the New Jersey Nets 124-92 on Friday night to snap a six-game losing streak.
Dunleavy shot 12 for 16 from the field and made 6-of-7 3-pointers in his first game with 30 or more points in more than two months. He helped Indiana post its largest margin of victory this season.
Roy Hibbert scored 20 points, Danny Granger had 18 and rookie Paul George added 15 for the Pacers, who shot 63 percent overall and made 12-of-22 3-pointers. It was Indiana's second-best scoring effort of the season, behind its NBA season-high, 144-point outburst Nov. 9 against Denver.
Brook Lopez led the Nets with 28 points. New Jersey had won four of its past five games, but allowed its highest point total of the season.
Hibbert bounced back after scoring just four points in 15 minutes against Orlando on Wednesday.
Dunleavy scored 20 points on 8-for-10 shooting in the first half, and Indiana shot 62 percent before the break to take a 68-54 lead. The Pacers tied for their highest-scoring first half of the season.
New Jersey shot 53 percent in the first half, but the Pacers committed only two turnovers and outrebounded the Nets to negate Lopez's 18-point effort.
Indiana opened the second half with a 12-6 surge to take an 80-60 lead, and the rout was on. The Pacers reached 100 points on a free throw by James Posey with 1:40 left in the third quarter.
NOTES: Stephen Graham, a former Pacer, started for the Nets and had four points in 26 minutes. ... Indiana F Tyler Hansbrough sat out with pneumonia after 10 straight starts. Josh McRoberts started in his place after being inactive the previous three games and had seven points and five assists. ... Indiana G Brandon Rush sat out with a sprained right ankle.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 69
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 49
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 48
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 21
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- $150M in bribes, dozen schemes: US... 7