Today on TV
Community (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Annie stages an anti-drug play at a middle school; Senor Chang comes to the rescue when Pierce's over-the-top behavior threatens to ruin the production.
Perfect Couples (7:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Amy and Vance return from their trip to Paris; Rex tries to talk Dave into buying a new car; Leigh becomes Amy's wedding planner.
The Office (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Holly and Michael turn Andy's business seminar into an improv challenge; Erin and Gabe compete in a board game battle.
Parks and Recreation (8:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Leslie comes down with the flu while planning the local Harvest Festival; Andy and Ron bond.
College basketball: Michigan at Michigan State (5 p.m., ESPN); Vanderbilt at Mississippi State (5 p.m., ESPN 2); UCLA at Arizona (7 p.m., ESPN 2); St. Mary's at Gonzaga (9 p.m., ESPN 2)
Winter X Games (7 p.m., ESPN): The annual event is broadcast.
30 Rock (9 p.m., Ch. 5): When Tracy has a reality TV crew follow him, Liz tries to use it to her benefit; Jack pre-records natural disaster telethons in hope of making a profit; Lutz tells a lie.
Outsourced (9:30 p.m., Ch. 5): Todd's attempt to keep his relationship with Tonya from Charlie has an unexpected victim; Rajiv is nervous about his employee evaluation.
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- List: 10 Super Bowl ads you'll be talking about
- Hollywood has reboot fever!
- Harmless 'Project Almanac' is Time Travel 101
- Sundance Film Festival's roots go back more...
- Unmasked: How the dynamic duo behind Salt...
- From the Homefront: The good game: video...
- New book examines 4th Article of Faith with...