Jazz at Lakers
Today, 8:30 p.m. TV: FSN/NBATV
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Jazz lead 1-0
The Jazz, losers of four straight, have not lost five in a row since December 2007. ... Utah has a 16-game losing streak in Los Angeles against the Lakers, including eight regular season defeats and eight straight playoff losses. ... The Jazz's last win over the Lakers at Staples Center came on Jan. 1, 2006. ... Utah has a 1-0 season-series lead after rallying back from down 19 to win 102-96 in Salt Lake City on Nov. 26. ... This game won a fans' vote to be televised on NBA-TV.
F Paul Millsap
(17.1 ppg, 7.9 rpg)
F Gordon Hayward
(3.4 ppg, 1.6 rpg)
C Al Jefferson
(16.7 ppg, 8.8 rpg)
G Deron Williams
(21.7 ppg, 9.5 apg)
G Raja Bell
(8.2 ppg, 1.5 apg)
F Pau Gasol
(18.6 ppg, 10.6 rpg)
F Ron Artest
(8.3 ppg, 3.0 rpg)
C Andrew Bynum
(11 ppg, 7.3 rpg)
G Derek Fisher
(6.6 ppg, 2.8 apg)
G Kobe Bryant
(25 ppg, 4.8 apg)
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- 7 Russian swimmers to miss Rio Olympics over...
- Michael Jordan gives $2 million; looks to...
- Cubs get closer Aroldis Chapman in trade with...
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 33
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 18