Today at Wizards, 11 a.m., FSN
11-win Washington's bad enough it might let Pres. Obama play if he shows up
Wednesday at Nets, 5 p.m., FSN
10-win New Jersey's bad enough it might let the first five fans play if they show up
Friday at Celtics, 5:30 p.m., FSN
Sing along: One of these road opponents is not like the other (Celtics have 30 wins)
Saturday at 76ers, 5:30 p.m., FSN
16-win Philadelphia's bad enough it might let Michael Vick or Andy Reid play if they show up
The BIG Stat
126: That's how many points the Jazz averaged in their recent victories over the Knicks (131-125) and the Cavs (121-99). Utah now averages 101.0 points per game.
C.J. Miles: Small forward averaged 20 points in last three games, hit 8 of 19 treys
Jeremy Evans: Rookie ended on inactive list twice this past week in Memo's return
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- BYU basketball: Cougars shake up starting...
- Morning links: Were the Utes the latest...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 73
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 61
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35