Today at Wizards, 11 a.m., FSN
11-win Washington's bad enough it might let Pres. Obama play if he shows up
Wednesday at Nets, 5 p.m., FSN
10-win New Jersey's bad enough it might let the first five fans play if they show up
Friday at Celtics, 5:30 p.m., FSN
Sing along: One of these road opponents is not like the other (Celtics have 30 wins)
Saturday at 76ers, 5:30 p.m., FSN
16-win Philadelphia's bad enough it might let Michael Vick or Andy Reid play if they show up
The BIG Stat
126: That's how many points the Jazz averaged in their recent victories over the Knicks (131-125) and the Cavs (121-99). Utah now averages 101.0 points per game.
C.J. Miles: Small forward averaged 20 points in last three games, hit 8 of 19 treys
Jeremy Evans: Rookie ended on inactive list twice this past week in Memo's return
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs and...
- Back from injury, BYU QB Taysom Hill wants...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Utes football fan raising money to put 'Utah'...
- Dante Exum returning to Utah after injuring...
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- High school football: Alta Hawks 2015 preview
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 30
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 24
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 17
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs... 17
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other... 16