Today at Wizards, 11 a.m., FSN
11-win Washington's bad enough it might let Pres. Obama play if he shows up
Wednesday at Nets, 5 p.m., FSN
10-win New Jersey's bad enough it might let the first five fans play if they show up
Friday at Celtics, 5:30 p.m., FSN
Sing along: One of these road opponents is not like the other (Celtics have 30 wins)
Saturday at 76ers, 5:30 p.m., FSN
16-win Philadelphia's bad enough it might let Michael Vick or Andy Reid play if they show up
The BIG Stat
126: That's how many points the Jazz averaged in their recent victories over the Knicks (131-125) and the Cavs (121-99). Utah now averages 101.0 points per game.
C.J. Miles: Small forward averaged 20 points in last three games, hit 8 of 19 treys
Jeremy Evans: Rookie ended on inactive list twice this past week in Memo's return
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 110
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 81
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33