Today at Wizards, 11 a.m., FSN
11-win Washington's bad enough it might let Pres. Obama play if he shows up
Wednesday at Nets, 5 p.m., FSN
10-win New Jersey's bad enough it might let the first five fans play if they show up
Friday at Celtics, 5:30 p.m., FSN
Sing along: One of these road opponents is not like the other (Celtics have 30 wins)
Saturday at 76ers, 5:30 p.m., FSN
16-win Philadelphia's bad enough it might let Michael Vick or Andy Reid play if they show up
The BIG Stat
126: That's how many points the Jazz averaged in their recent victories over the Knicks (131-125) and the Cavs (121-99). Utah now averages 101.0 points per game.
C.J. Miles: Small forward averaged 20 points in last three games, hit 8 of 19 treys
Jeremy Evans: Rookie ended on inactive list twice this past week in Memo's return
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- Contract delay keeps Utah Jazz rookie Trey...
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: The resurrection of...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Rodney Hood, Dante Exum highlight Utah Jazz...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 97
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 25
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24