Today at Wizards, 11 a.m., FSN
11-win Washington's bad enough it might let Pres. Obama play if he shows up
Wednesday at Nets, 5 p.m., FSN
10-win New Jersey's bad enough it might let the first five fans play if they show up
Friday at Celtics, 5:30 p.m., FSN
Sing along: One of these road opponents is not like the other (Celtics have 30 wins)
Saturday at 76ers, 5:30 p.m., FSN
16-win Philadelphia's bad enough it might let Michael Vick or Andy Reid play if they show up
The BIG Stat
126: That's how many points the Jazz averaged in their recent victories over the Knicks (131-125) and the Cavs (121-99). Utah now averages 101.0 points per game.
C.J. Miles: Small forward averaged 20 points in last three games, hit 8 of 19 treys
Jeremy Evans: Rookie ended on inactive list twice this past week in Memo's return
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26