Michael Perez, Associated Press
PHILADELPHIA — Lou Williams hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 43 seconds left and scored 25 points to help the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Milwaukee Bucks 95-94 on Friday night.
The Sixers blew a 15-point lead and were on the brink of losing their third straight game as they make a push for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference.
Williams delivered with a clutch basket at the end of a quarter like he has throughout the season. He buried a 3 over a lunging John Salmons for a 95-94 lead.
The Bucks failed to score on two more possessions and keep pace with the Sixers in the standings. Corey Maggette led the Bucks with 16 points. Earl Boykins had 11 assists.
Andre Iguodala and Elton Brand each scored 15 points for the Sixers.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 25