I was very disappointed that you would print the cartoon that appeared in the Jan. 12 edition attacking Speaker John Boehner for his tender heart. If you recall, we had a wonderful man who lived in our community named Larry H. Miller who also had a tender heart and shed tears on many occasions. What was the point?
Salt Lake City
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 37
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 37
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 29
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 21
- Letter: No limits 20