Jack Dempsey, Associated Press
DENVER — The Denver Nuggets are rolling after two straight routs, finally clicking on the court the way that Nuggets coach George Karl has always envisioned.
And now his team just might be on the verge of being dismantled.
No matter how well the Nuggets are performing, how much chemistry they're developing, it's hard to put much stock in them as bona fide contenders with trade talks involving Carmelo Anthony heating up in recent weeks.
Denver may have a radically different look by the Feb. 24 trade deadline.
Soon starting at forward for Denver — Nets rookie Derrick Favors?
Anthony's future has been the topic of intense speculation ever since he rebuffed the Nuggets' three-year, $65 million contract extension over the summer.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28