Jack Dempsey, Associated Press
DENVER — The Denver Nuggets are rolling after two straight routs, finally clicking on the court the way that Nuggets coach George Karl has always envisioned.
And now his team just might be on the verge of being dismantled.
No matter how well the Nuggets are performing, how much chemistry they're developing, it's hard to put much stock in them as bona fide contenders with trade talks involving Carmelo Anthony heating up in recent weeks.
Denver may have a radically different look by the Feb. 24 trade deadline.
Soon starting at forward for Denver — Nets rookie Derrick Favors?
Anthony's future has been the topic of intense speculation ever since he rebuffed the Nuggets' three-year, $65 million contract extension over the summer.
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- Can't catch a break: America lags behind on...
- Low US energy prices make Euro leaders see green
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- Classically trained chef opens diner in...
- Delta ups ante in battle for N.Y.
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- US companies challenging contraception... 19
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 7
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook... 7