Jack Dempsey, Associated Press
DENVER — The Denver Nuggets are rolling after two straight routs, finally clicking on the court the way that Nuggets coach George Karl has always envisioned.
And now his team just might be on the verge of being dismantled.
No matter how well the Nuggets are performing, how much chemistry they're developing, it's hard to put much stock in them as bona fide contenders with trade talks involving Carmelo Anthony heating up in recent weeks.
Denver may have a radically different look by the Feb. 24 trade deadline.
Soon starting at forward for Denver — Nets rookie Derrick Favors?
Anthony's future has been the topic of intense speculation ever since he rebuffed the Nuggets' three-year, $65 million contract extension over the summer.
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Going digital a giant leap for 'dollar theaters'
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's Ballpark
- Demolition underway on major downtown office...
- Uintah County businesses still struggling one...
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller — Carrying...
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 28
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- About Utah: He came, he saw, he fit in 8
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller —... 4
- Stericycle move to Tooele gets House... 4