LOS ANGELES — Eric Gordon scored 26 points and Blake Griffin added 24 points and 14 rebounds as the Los Angeles Clippers ended the Miami Heat's 13-game road winning streak with a surprising 111-105 victory Wednesday night.
Dwyane Wade had 31 points, LeBron James 27 and Chris Bosh 26 with 13 rebounds for Miami.
THUNDER 118, ROCKETS 112: At Houston, Kevin Durant scored 30 points, Russell Westbrook added 23 points and 13 assists and Oklahoma City snapped the franchise's 11-game losing streak in Houston. The franchise won in Houston for the first time since Feb. 22, 2005, when the team was still the Seattle SuperSonics.
Luis Scola scored 31 points, but none in the fourth quarter, for Houston, which was without injured starters Kevin Martin and Brad Miller.
BOBCATS 96, BULLS 91: At Charlotte, N.C., D.J. Augustin had 22 points and 12 assists in the Bobcats' fourth straight victory. Carlos Boozer had 23 points and 14 rebounds for Chicago, 15-5 in its last 20 games.
GRIZZLIES 107, PISTONS 99: At Auburn Hills, Mich., Zach Randolph had 34 points and 17 rebounds for Memphis, and Rudy Gay added 26 points.
CELTICS 119, KINGS 95: At Boston, Paul Pierce scored 25 points and Rajon Rondo had 10 points and 13 assists for Boston.
PACERS 102, MAVERICKS 89: At Indianapolis, Brandon Rush scored eight of his 20 points in the fourth quarter for Indiana.
HAWKS 104, RAPTORS 101: At Toronto, Mike Bibby made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 8.2 seconds left, Jamal Crawford scored a season-high 36 points and Atlanta earned its fifth straight victory.
SPURS 91, BUCKS 84: At Milwaukee, reserve Matt Bonner scored all 17 of his points in the second half as the Spurs improved the NBA's best record to 33-6 with their fourth straight win. Andrew Bogut had 15 points and 14 rebounds for the Bucks.
HORNETS 92, MAGIC 89 (OT): At New Orleans, Emeka Okafor had 18 points and 14 rebounds and the Hornets snapped the Magic's nine-game winning streak. Dwight Howard had 29 points and 20 rebounds, but missed a pair of free throws that could have given Orlando a one-point lead with 11 seconds to go.
LAKERS 115, WARRIORS 110: At Oakland, Calif., Kobe Bryant scored 17 of his 39 points in the final 5:49 and the sluggish Los Angeles Lakers rallied late to beat Golden State for their sixth straight victory.
SUNS 118, NETS 109 (OT): At Phoenix, Steve Nash had 23 points and 16 assists, Vince Carter also scored 23 points, and Phoenix erased a 15-point, fourth-quarter deficit on its way to the overtime victory.
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Deseret News live streaming schedule for boys...
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- Utah Jazz: Team is a long shot to win NBA's...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian players...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state tournament...
- High school baseball: Logan's Chase Nelson...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 130
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 53
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 22
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 18
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 13
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 11
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same... 10