Jazz 131, Knicks 125
Game 39: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz had seven players score in double figures for the first time this season. Deron Williams and C.J. Miles led the way with 24 points apiece.
Utah's 131 points were a season-high, and the most the franchise has ever scored against the Knicks.
The Jazz shot 58.4 percent in the game. Their worst shooting quarter was in the first when they made 52.4 percent of their attempts.
CAVALIERS at JAZZ
Friday, 7 p.m.
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to the...
- With rookie Dante Exum in starting lineup,...
- Gutsy guard: Perseverance has paid off for...
- Wells brings in 2 new coordinators to...
- Months after knee injury, Collinsworth on the...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 97
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 59
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 52
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 50
- Morning links: Home stretch of... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26