Jazz 131, Knicks 125
Game 39: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz had seven players score in double figures for the first time this season. Deron Williams and C.J. Miles led the way with 24 points apiece.
Utah's 131 points were a season-high, and the most the franchise has ever scored against the Knicks.
The Jazz shot 58.4 percent in the game. Their worst shooting quarter was in the first when they made 52.4 percent of their attempts.
CAVALIERS at JAZZ
Friday, 7 p.m.
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 68
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 23
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 13