Jazz 131, Knicks 125
Game 39: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz had seven players score in double figures for the first time this season. Deron Williams and C.J. Miles led the way with 24 points apiece.
Utah's 131 points were a season-high, and the most the franchise has ever scored against the Knicks.
The Jazz shot 58.4 percent in the game. Their worst shooting quarter was in the first when they made 52.4 percent of their attempts.
CAVALIERS at JAZZ
Friday, 7 p.m.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16