Nam Y. Huh, Associated Press
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Earl Bennett has a chip on his shoulder and so do the rest of the Bears' receivers.
They're tired of hearing Chicago lacks a go-to target. All they know is the Bears are back in the playoffs for the first time in four years and will host Seattle on Sunday in a divisional game.
They believe they had something to do with that.
Bennett says "everyone in this room is a No. 1" and they'll continue to "prove everybody wrong."
If nothing else, the Bears' receivers have at least continued to develop this season while helping the Bears earn a first-round bye.
Johnny Knox has 51 catches for 960 yards, and Bennett has emerged as a threat on third downs.
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in 2015...
- Girl Scouts asked to end partnership with Barbie
- Obama administration allows 2-year extension...
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will...
- Looking to win a battle in the 16th century?...
- 23 Mormon missionaries in Ukraine transferred...
- Former baseball star Mariano Rivera rescues,...
- US announces visa restrictions on Russians
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 22
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 20
- Thousands march in pro-invasion rally... 11
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 10
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10