Jazz 103, Rockets 99 (OT)
Game 38: Saturday at Houston
Paul Millsap scored 27 points, 23 of which came after the end of the third quarter. He also had 10 rebounds and four assists for the Jazz.
Al Jefferson had 24 points and 13 rebounds, and Deron Williams had 14 points and 15 assists to help Utah bounce back from a dismal showing a night earlier in Memphis.
This marks the 12th time this season that the Jazz have rallied from a double-digit deficit to win the game.
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 45
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25