Jazz 103, Rockets 99 (OT)
Game 38: Saturday at Houston
Paul Millsap scored 27 points, 23 of which came after the end of the third quarter. He also had 10 rebounds and four assists for the Jazz.
Al Jefferson had 24 points and 13 rebounds, and Deron Williams had 14 points and 15 assists to help Utah bounce back from a dismal showing a night earlier in Memphis.
This marks the 12th time this season that the Jazz have rallied from a double-digit deficit to win the game.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27